GoodReader supports viewing of high-resolution pictures.
You have to make sure that your picture files have one of the following extensions: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .bmp, .bmpf, .png, .ico, .cur, .xbm
Slideshow mode is available.
Tips for viewing pictures
- quickly tap in the middle of the screen to show/hide navigation menu and button bar, which you can use to close a file and to select actions with buttons
- use pinching gestures to zoom in and out
- use double-taps to zoom in, use single taps with two fingers to zoom out
- use swiping gestures (or Back and Forward buttons) to select previous or next picture in the same folder
- use Export to Photo Album button to export a picture to device Photo Album
- use Play and Pause buttons to start and stop slideshow
- print your files on AirPrint-enabled printers
- adjust slideshow parameters in Viewing pictures of Application Settings: duration, repeat, shuffle
- you can import pictures from your device's Photo Album (on iPads it is done with a camera-like button at the bottom of the main screen, on iPhones it is done with the Import pictures link at the root of folders hierarchy)
|you can temporarily lock screen autorotations if you feel that sudden rotations are a little annoying when you're viewing pictures in bed||
|you have 2 options to rotate the screen - automatically or manually. Choose your option in General Settings section of Application Settings. In automatic mode screen orientation will follow the actual device movements. In manual mode (very useful for reading in bed) you can always rotate the screen manually with the dedicated button at the right bottom corner of the screen on a button bar.|