GoodReader supports viewing of high-resolution pictures.
You have to make sure that your picture files have one of the following extensions: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .bmp, .bmpf, .png, .ico, .cur, .xbm
Slideshow mode is available.
Tips for viewing pictures
- quickly tap in the middle of the screen to show/hide navigation menu and button bar, which you can use to close a file and to select actions with buttons
- use pinching gestures to zoom in and out
- use double-taps to zoom in, use single taps with two fingers to zoom out
- use swiping gestures (or Back and Forward buttons) to select previous or next picture in the same folder
- use Export to Photo Album button to export a picture to device Photo Album
- use Copy to Clipboard button to export a picture to device clipboard, for other apps, such as Mail, to use it later
- use Play and Pause buttons to start and stop slideshow
- print your files on AirPrint-enabled printers
- adjust slideshow parameters in Viewing pictures of Application Settings: duration, repeat, shuffle
- you can import pictures from your device's Photo Album using the Manage Files panel on the main screen
- you can temporarily lock screen autorotations if you feel that sudden rotations are a little annoying when you're viewing pictures in bed